Your risk of heart disease can be determined through a heart stress test also known as a cardiac stress test. In this test, we find out how much your heart can handle before an irregular rhythm begins or your heart’s muscles’ blood flow drops.
The test is used by Dr. Tetyana to:
- Help evaluate symptoms including chest discomfort, shortness of breath, and palpitations to identify whether they come from the heart.
- See whether you receive more active blood into your heart.
- Find out how your cardiac medicines are functioning.
- Find out if your heart condition is serious and you need additional testing.
- Identify irregular heartbeat.
- Help you create safe exercise/therapy programs.
You can book an appointment anytime for further assistance and know the further details of these test procedures.